Oh So much fun in the kitchen today making some NoBake Keto Peanut butter Chocolate Brownie Bites. I have had this urge to make something with peanut butter and chocolate for a couple of weeks and today was the day. With the temps in the 90’s most of the past month it had to be something that did not require heating up the house by using the oven. I used what I had on hand because I was not going to the store just for a brownie fat bomb. Here is what I have for you today;
- 3 tbsp pure Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Butter
- 1 tbsp pure Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar free keto Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. MCT Oil Powder
- 6 drops Dark Chocolate stevia sweetner
- 2 cups Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- Line an 8 inch by 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper
- Mix the coconut oil and the Cacao Butter together and melt in the microwave
- Pour the melted coconut mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the vanilla extract, raw cacao powder, Himalayan salt, MCT oil powder and combine.
- Add in the Almond flour and mix to make a dough. As you mix it add the natural peanut butter
- Once everything is well mixed, place it in the baking dish and with the back of a large spoon, spread it from corner to corner evenly.
- Place the brownies into the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes to let harden
- Remove from the refrigerator and cut into 36 bite size pieces.
- Place them into a zip lock bag and store them in the refrigerator until needed.
Chefs Warning: If you have a weakness for peanut butter and chocolate do not make these unless you have complete control of your will power. These are bite size for a reason and that is, they are decadent and you must be strong enough to limit yourself to one a day.
The little specs you see on the brownie bites in the picture are tiny cacao nibs. I sprinkle them on at the last minute and they are not part of the nutritional information listed with the recipe. I only used a pinch and spread it over all of them.
This is one of those recipes that are best made when you know you are having family or friends over with kids. That way you can enjoy one today, hide one away for tomorrow and put the other 34 on the kitchen table and let them just “disappear”. It works for me anyway.
If you are following the ketogenic lifestyle, I invite you to sign up for our news letter. You will find the form to sign up at the top right of this article. I would love to have you join our family of Whole Food Low-Carb Enthusiasts..
Today’s Parting Thought: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt.
Laugh Often, Enjoy Good Friends, Share the Love